This DIY PCB is designed for hobbyists and DIY enthusiasts who want to create their own motion sensor-based projects. The PCB is pre-designed with the PIR motion sensor HC-SR501, a BD139 transistor, a relay, a DC jack for input power, and an output connector for dry contacts.
- Home security systems: The PIR motion sensor can detect motion within a specified range, triggering the relay to activate a security system or alert the user.
- Automated lighting: The motion sensor can be used to automatically turn on lights when someone enters a room and turn them off when they leave.
- Energy-saving: The motion sensor can also be used to switch off appliances automatically when they are not in use, reducing energy consumption and costs.
- Industrial automation: The PCB can also be used in industrial automation for various applications, including detecting movement of goods on conveyor belts or machinery.
- Easy to use: The pre-designed PCB makes it easy to build a motion sensor project without the need for advanced technical skills.
- Cost-effective: Buying the PCB and components separately can be cheaper than buying a pre-assembled motion sensor system.
- Customizable: The DIY PCB allows for customization and experimentation with different components and configurations.
- Compact design: The small size of the PCB makes it ideal for projects with limited space.
- PIR motion sensor HC-SR501: The high sensitivity and low power consumption make this sensor ideal for motion detection.
- BD139 transistor: The transistor amplifies the signal from the PIR motion sensor, allowing it to drive the relay.
- Relay: The relay is used to activate or deactivate other components in the circuit, such as lights or security systems.
- DC jack for input power: The DC jack allows for easy input of power to the circuit.
- Output connector for dry contacts: The output connector provides a safe and convenient way to connect to other components in the circuit.
- Power supply: DC 5V – 20V
- Quiescent current: <50uA
- Trigger current: 3mA ( sensor Current)
- Detection distance: up to 7 meters
- Detection angle: 110 degrees
In summary, this DIY PCB for PIR motion sensor HC-SR501 with BD139 transistor and relay is a versatile and cost-effective solution for motion detection and automation projects. With its customizable design, easy-to-use features, and compact size, it is ideal for hobbyists and DIY enthusiasts looking to create their own motion sensor projects.
1x PCB For PIR Motion sensor